- IMPORTANT: TO ACHIEVE FULL POWER RESERVE OF THE AUTOMATIC MOVEMENT, PLEASE REMEMBER TO WIND THE WATCH INITIALLY BY ROTATING THE WINDING CROWN 40 TIMES
- Case height: 12.3 mm. Case length: 47 mm. Bracelet width: 22 mm. 167 grams. 100 Meters/ 330 Feet Water-Resistant. Suitable for swimming and recreational diving. Limited edition of 500 pieces. Individually numbered. The see-through back is attached by 4 screws. Genuine Garnet cabachon on the winding crown.
- Automatic, self-winding movement Made in Japan by Citizen-Miyota 9015. Twenty-four (24) jewels, ~42 hours power reserve, 28800 vibrations per hour, stop second device, shock-absorber device. Date at 6 o’clock. Movements with 28800 vibrations per hour typically have higher acuracy rate and featured also in top lines of swiss army, hamilton, tissot, bulova, longines and tag heuer watches to name just a few.
- This watch is produced with luxury components such as Swiss-made anti-reflection sapphire crystal, swiss luminova, top grade Citizen Automatic movement and unique combination of finish applied to stainless steel. Adjustable solid steel band is suitable for small to X-large wrists. Adjustable bracelet fits 9 inch size wrist. Fold-over clasp two push-pieces. Pin-mounted removable bracelet links on each side of the clasp. Thickness of each link is 3.5 mm.
- New 3rd edition of Incognito timepieces. Tough surgical grade SOLID stainless steel case and band in mirror finish with gold-plated accents. Scratchproof Swiss-Made curved sapphire crystal glass with anti-reflection. Blue guilloche patterned dial. Swiss luminova material is used for luminescence on applied numerals, indexes, and hands.
Nearly ten years after the introduction of its first Incognito timepieces produced from 925 Sterling Silver, Xezo is introducing the stainless steel version of its best-selling model. This is the new 3rd edition of Incognito timepieces. Each timepiece is individually numbered and the current series is produced in only 500 pieces. The curved and elongated stainless steel tonneau case with stepped lugs evolves into the solid steel bracelet that comfortably hugs the wrist. The vintage style of the watch’s winding crown is adorned with genuine garnet cabochon. The case, including its stepped lugs and the luxurious bracelet, have gold plated accents, and are mirror finished and manually polished. The watch features top-of-the line mechanical, self-winding shockproof automatic movement with 24 jewels, which is made in Japan by Citizen. The case is 100 meters/ 330 feet water resistant, and is topped with curved, scratchproof Swiss-Made sapphire crystal with anti-reflection. This sapphire crystal offers a three-dimensional view of the dial. The blue guilloche patterned dial has applied luminous Arabic numerals, and the numerals and hands are produced with Swiss Luminova material. This watch was produced by Xezo, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the unite4:good movement. Unite4:good is a groundbreaking, global movement which seeks to advance permanent and positive changes in our world. Founded by philanthropist Anthony Melikhov, its mission is to inspire people to empower and share love with one another by showing acts of kindness and engaging in responsible activities benefiting society. Unite4:good currently partners with major non-profit organizations. Prominent figures such as Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Former President Bill Clinton, Selena Gomez, Eva Longoria, Alicia Keys and Demi Lovato are among those who have partnered with the movement. To find out how to join the movement, visit www.unite4good.org.