- A vitamin/mineral supplement specifically formulated as a high calcium “balancer ” for insectivorous reptiles and birds, to assist in correcting the inadequate levels of calcium present in live insectivorous foods such as crickets and mealworms.
- The Calcium:Phosphorus ratio is very important in ensuring healthy bone growth, and reproductive function and this potent supplement with a Ca:P ratio of 46:1 is extremely valuable in correcting deficient diets.
- It is particularly important for those species fed primarily on insects such as mealworms or locusts, used as a dusting powder.
- Some species fed mainly lean meat also benefit, as will growing chelonia which need calcium for their shells and the larger lizards and crocodilia for their normal bone development.
- Large lizards and chelonia also benefit from ACE-High.
Available in 2 sizes.
Contents per gram
200mg calcium & 150IU vitamin D3, plus vitamins A C E K B1 B2 B6 B12 folic, nicotinic & pantothenic acids, biotin choline niacin and minerals P Na Fe Co I Mn Zn Se Cu.