- E27 pet Ceramic heat lamp
- The ceramic heating soaks is one kind of infrared sources,has one kind of similar natural sunlight heat radiation.
- The radiator produces the long wave infrared heat radiation can effectively the warm reptilia animal.
- The lamp has promoted in the rearing tray temperature.
- Infrared hot may penetrate the skin organization,expands the blood vessel,the promotion blood circulation,the enhancement health and accelerates to be restored to health.
Item Type:Pet Ceramic heat lamp
High Visual: Stimulates Plant Growth
UVB Bulb: 25W,50W,75W,100W,150W,200W
No Light emitted: Your pets will get used to large light emission from light bulb heater, especially when they need heat in cold winters. Some pets can hardly control themselves from being a long distance away from the light source. While such an adaption could eventually damaged their eye vision irreversibly. You would always need to keep light bulb on 24 hours a day. A non-light heater will not disturb their day/night conversion.
Resistance to humid areas & terrariums: Water proof design of ceramic heater allows them to work effectively in humid environments without burning out. This heater will not break even if water was tossed at it after 30 minutes of power on! So you do not need to worry if your pets may splash water onto it or be concerned of its weather tolerance. It will work in an open air garden, room, or coop, safely for many years.
Ultra long durability: 20,000 hours endless operation time. 20 time longer life span than many incandescent light bulbs.
Low temperature rising: Ceramic heater makes use of infrared emission to transmit heat energy to your pets. Ceramic will not bring lots of heat to just one area. It will not generate a large hot zone near ceramic heater but will spread thruout your pets area so they can get level heat thru infrared radiation. This is the most safe and effective way to bring heat energy to your pets
Notice: Surface temperature is too high.Do not directly touch during use.
A black ceramic fine lines are a natural phenomenon
Please note that adjusting the distance between the lamp and the pet, at least more than 30cm