- From the creators of The Dog’s Balls we now bring you The Little Dog’s Snacker Ball, a fun rubber dog toy with an inside compartment where you can stuff it full of your dog’s favourite chew or snack, they’ll work at it for a long time to get every last snack taste out of there and have a good and healthy chew at the same time
- You can also toss it for fetch or get it out when distraction is required and let your hound chew it like there’s another one waiting for them when they’ve destroyed this one – tough, durable and strong all while looking really cute
- You can leave your hound for hours while they chew The Little Dog’s Snacker Ball, with or without chews and treats inside
- A bored dog can be a destructive dog particularly if they don’t get out as much as they would like (basically they’d like to be out most of the time 🙂 ) and so we designed this Dog’s Snacker Ball dog toy to be bright and colourful yet as tough as possible to allow them to hit it hard and chew up a storm
- An ideal gift for your dog for Christmas or a birthday or an ideal gift for your dog walking partner’s faithful and loving hound. Just as they say that a woman cannot have enough shoes, can a dog ever have enough toys? :). Take a look in our store on Amazon to see all of our doggie toys and gift ideas
Dogs need toys, lots of toys, some for when there’s exercise or walks (such as tennis balls or rope tennis balls) and some for when there’s yard time or home time (such as a snacker ball or a chew ball).
Sure they sleep a lot but with all of that sleep they usually wake raring to go and if there’s no chance of exercise immediately you know they turn to the furniture, the shoes, the cushions or just running through your house or apartment as though a ghost is chasing them!
So here at ‘The Dog’s Balls’ we’re in the process of creating masses of dog toys for every dog mood, every possible weather condition and for every size of living space to help you to keep your dog entertained – or even for you to be able to gift these toys to your family, friends and dog walking partners for birthdays, Christmas or other celebrations.
Each dog toy we make comes with a fun and unique retail dog tag describing the toy in a fun way with a colourful character making our toys ideal gifts and presents. We often joke around with one of our team who took The Dog’s Balls as a gift on a first date with a dog lover, what an ice breaker that was and what a great date ensued!
So that’s what we’re about and what we love doing for you and your hound is bringing you great dog toys and always trying to get the balance right between ease of play and durability. Be it the right bounce for a tennis ball or the right chewability for a rubber ball always balanced with some toughness – we know there are tough dogs out there and achieving that balance is always our greatest challenge.
Take a look at our store front for other doggie ideas.
We welcome your feedback, suggestions, war stories or stories of doggie dates, email us, or leave us a product review (particularly if you’re really happy) 🙂 Woof Woof!