- Tolerates high temperatures from reptile heat or light bulbs.
- The exterior finish is powder coated and fired for added luster and long life.
- Tough ceramic sockets would not break down in heat stress.
- The bulb simulates the moons natural glow would not disturb the reptiles day/night cycle.
- Use only with a porcelain socket.
Material: Ceramic + Alloy
Diameter of heating surface: 7.7cm
Height: 10.5cm (Approx)
Wattage: 150W 220V
Life span: Up to 10,000 hours
Heating source: Ceramic, infrared, electrical, no light emitted
Usage Suggestions: Heating, chicken coops, brooding, grow light.
Tolerates high temperatures from reptile heat or light bulbs.
Tough ceramic sockets wont break down in heat stress.
The black exterior finish is powder coated and fired for added luster and long life.
The bulb is made from glass containing rare earth black phosphors, which simulates the moons natural glow for nocturnal viewing without disturbing the reptiles day/night cycle.
Non-light emitting heater offers an excellent 24 hours heat source and will thoroughly heat any reptile without the disturbance of an additional light source.
Flat-faced design is more efficient and longer lasting than conical designs which build up excess heat internally.
Use only with a porcelain socket.
1 x Ceramic Heater Bulb
I: Surface temperature is too high, please do not directly touch during use.
II: Please note that adjusting the distance between the lamp and the pet, at least more than 30cm.