- Lamp Emits Infra Red Heat Waves- Typical Heat Lamp
- Great For Reptiles Brooding Chickens And Other Poultry
- High Quality Test Glass 2000 Hours Made With Extra Thick Filaments
- Excellent 24 Hour Radiant Heat Source, Ideal For Nocturnal Viewing
- Does Not Disrupt Normal Activity Cycle, CE Approved
Infra Red Heat Lamp produces heatwaves to keep warm areas where certain pets are kept or when brooding chicken and poultry. The special filament inside the red lamp produces heatwaves which transmit through the red glass of the bulb. The red light is not so overpowering and will not disrupt the normal daytime activity cycle. 100w, Not Dimmable, CE, 2000 hour life expectancy High Quality.