- DentaStix dog chews are scientifically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80% when fed daily
- The combination of special texture and active ingredients is what makes Pedigree DentaStix dog chews effective
- Pedigree DentaStix dental sticks are recommended by Vet and developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at Waltham Centre for Pet Nutrition
- Dog treats that are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours
- Tasty pet chews available in single and multipack formats and in different sizes to provide oral care for small, medium and large dogs; complementary pet food for dogs over four months
Dentastix Fresh has a unique X shape and, when fed daily, the combination of its special texture and active ingredients, is scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%. It also contains a unique active ingredient blend of Green Tea Extract and patented Eucalyptus Oil, which are proven to help freshen breath. *Unique X-Shape *Reduces tartar build-up by up to 80% *Unique active ingredient blend *Helps freshen breath *Low in fat *Sugar free *124 kcal per stick (based on typical composition) *Free from artificial colours & flavours Ingredients: Cereals, derivatives of vegetable origin (including 0.2% decaffeinated green tea extract and 0.06% eucalyptus oil), meat and animal derivatives, minerals (including 2.4% sodium tripolyphosphate), vegetable protein extracts, colourants. Additives per kg: Nutritional additives: Zinc sulphate heptahydrate 1045mg. Sensory additives: Chicken flavour 572mg.