- Small Vest harness adjustable fits neck size upto 30cm (12inch), chest size 38-60cm (15-24inch)
- Use the NERVOUS range to show that this dog needs some space
- Now with extra front D ring for no pull option. Embroidered wording and high quality materials
- Colour coded with wording to PREVENT accidents or incidents in public, A Safer Place For All
- Available in buckle and semi-choke collars, leads, harnesses and coats in various sizes and ranges
Dexil Ltd / Friendly Dog Collars(TM) have created Award Winning (K9 Breeders and Associates pet product of the year) colour coded dog collars, leads, harnesses, and coats to assist with socialising and prevent unwanted attention and possible dog accidents when in public areas.
These worded, embroidered, brightly coloured dog awareness products are designed with safety in mind to aid yourself, other dog walkers, adults and children from a distance with what type of nature/temperament of the dog that is approaching them. We are confident that this colour coded system could assist with preventing the number of dog bites/attacks and reduce unprompted fights between dogs whilst out in public or on a walk. Now currently being stocked in over 600 stores worldwide in 25 countries, this is the best way to allow others to know your dog in advance.
Red ‘CAUTION’ (Do Not Approach)
Orange ‘NO DOGS’ (Not good with other dogs)
Green ‘FRIENDLY’: (Known as friendly to all)
Blue ‘SERVICE DOG’
White ‘BLIND DOG’
White ‘DEAF DOG’
Purple ‘DO NOT FEED
Yellow ‘BLIND DOG’
Also with the other ranges we do, the public can be pre-warned about a certain other dogs’ needs in advance. By being pre-warned about a certain dogs temperament so many situations can be avoided cutting down on the 8 million dog bites reported on adults and children worldwide each year. By using these, you could also save possible $ $ $ ‘s on veterinary bills or court fees and enrich your loyal companions lifestyle.
WHY WAIT UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE? GET YOURS NOW!
Created, designed, registered, trademarked, copyrighted, IP and patent pending by Dexil Ltd / FriendlyDogCollars.