- Provides mechanical and UV sterilization for ponds up to 12000L. UV-C 11W
- Easy view indicators show when the UV light is working and when it is time to clean the filter.
- Back wash facility makes cleaning easy.
- Requires a pump with flow rate of at least 4500L/H to function correctly. (not supplied)
- Dimensions: 416mm(top) x 342mm(base) x 599mm Compatible with hose sizes 20 / 25 / 32 / 40 mm
These all-in-one high performance pressurized pond filters provide mechanical filtration and UV sterilization in one handy unit. They come complete with sponge filters, bio balls and a UV bulb. The lid has a view point so you can safely check that the UV light is functioning correctly. The unit can be partially buried as far as the lid to help preserve the aesthetics of your pond. They feature a backwash cleaning system which allows you to clean the filter without even opening the lid. An easy view cleaning indicator signals when it is time to perform the backwash. They are designed to work in tandem with a solids handling “dirty water” pump. Stepped inlet/outlet connectors make it easy to attach different size hoses. Supplied with 10m cable. 12 months warranty Please remember that the higher the level of fish stock in your pond the bigger filtration requirement you will have.