- The small pet cage is designed for indoor usage. Set on two levels giving your pets freedom to move and with the added edition of a hide away for your pets to escape for a rest.
- This is suitable for small pets such as rabbits and guinea pigs. This has been designed with access in mind, there are numerous cage doors for you to reach your pet when needed.
- Both levels of the cage have pull out plastic base trays to enable you to keep the cage clean and hygienic.
- There is a ramp connecting the two levels or if needed you can close the hatch if you need to separate your pets. This is ideal if you have a poorly pet.
- Outer dimensions: 107.5 x 58 x 118 cm (L x W x H) by eCommerce Excellence
A two storey wooden cage with a mesh roof which opens up and removable plastic trays. For use indoors. Bar spacing 1.4cm The Lounge Small Pet Cage for rabbits and guinea pigs is made from spruce wood and suitable for indoor use. The cage has a separate cosy sleeping area which is the perfect place for your pet to hide away when it needs some peace and quiet. It has a little wooden door which can be bolted shut if needed. There are two mesh doors on the front and a mesh roof which opens up for easy access to the cage. Both levels have removable plastic base trays so it is easy to keep the cage clean and hygienic. The two storeys are connected by a bitumen ramp, with a hatch which can be closed off if you need to temporarily separate your pets. This is very useful if one of your pets is sick. The Lounge Small Pet Cage at a glance: Outer dimensions: 107.5 x 58 x 118 cm (L x W x H) Inner dimensions of sleeping area: 37 x 53 x 45 cm (L x W x H) Inner dimensions of living area: 64 x 53 x 45 cm (L x W x H) Inner dimensions of lower storey: 101 x 53 x 45 cm (L x W x H) Entrance to sleeping area: 32 x 33 cm (L x H) Mesh doors (top/bottom): 44 x 23 cm (L x W) Bar spacing: 1.4cm With bitumen-coated connecting ramp (W 15cm) Incl. 2 removable plastic trays Upper tray: 82 x 55.5 cm (L x W) Lower tray: 100.6 x 55.5 cm (L x W) Robust powdercoated iron bars Made from solid spruce wood Water-based, non-toxic dark grey and white paint