- For small female dogs under 40-45 lbs. Support pad is 4″ wide. Straps (including support pad) adjust from 37″ – 60″ long. May also be used for bigger dogs with narrow waists like Boxers
- Easy to Use – Adjustable for Height – No Bunching – Machine Washable – MADE IN USA
- Integrated handle & leash maximizes control, safety & comfort. Included leash may be attached to collar or standard chest harness. Great for assisting dogs up and down stairs.
- Ideal for dogs recovering from knee, hip or back injuries. Great for rehabilitation after orthopedic surgeries.
- Help your senior dog walk when suffering from arthritis, degenerative myelopathy or other debilitating ailments.
The GingerLead is a soft, padded belly sling with a leash & handle to help dogs with weak hind legs walk. Ideal for dogs recovering from knee, hip or back surgery, dogs suffering from arthritis, degenerative myelopathy or other debilitating ailments, or older dogs needing some assistance getting around. Works great for helping dogs up and downstairs. PREMIUM SUPPORT SLING WITH PADDED HANDLE & LEASH Easy to use Male slings available Machine washable Adjustable to fit most breeds Soft, padded belly sling designed to minimize bunching Integrated handle & leash maximizes control, safety & comfort Only one hand needed to help your dog walk Made in USA RECOMMENDED BY VETERINARIANS AND ORTHOPEDIC SURGEONS Rehabilitate your dogs surgically repaired hips or knees Provide rear support & stability for dogs with weak hind legs Physical therapy to rehab various back, hip or knee injuries POST-OPERATIVE SURGERY RECOVERY SLING TPLO (Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy) TTA (Tibial Tuberosity Advancement) TightropeoTraditional CCL (Cranial Cruciate Ligament) Patellar LuxationoTPO (Triple Pelvic Osteotomy) Total Hip ReplacementoFHO (Femoral Head Ostectomy) HELP INJURED OR ELDERLY DOGS WALK Degenerative Myelopathy / CDRM Hip DysplasiaoKnee / CCL Injuries Arthritis in knees, hips or back Stroke Recovery Back or Spinal Injuries Canine Cushing’s Disease Fibrocartilaginous Embolism Canine Wobbler Syndrome Scottie Cramp o Rear Leg Amputees Rear Leg Paralysis Conservative Management Lift dogs up or down stairs