- WATCH, LISTEN & RECORD on pc/laptop as birds nest and raise chicks IN FULL COLOUR. Share your movies & screenshots with friends via u-tube, msn, skype etc
- The Birdboxview purpose made nestbox is made of solid wood and 27cm high to show the whole nesting area
- The tiny 1.3 MP, 6 LED webcamera connects to pc up to 6.5m distant via 5m usb2 extension cable. Download free capture software from links on our website. Please note: this item is for PC not TV use, please see our other items for TV camera nests!
- Full, clearly written, simple instructions included with the item, and backed up with email support plus more information and help page on our website.
- We offer a generous 60 days “cool off period” for items given as gifts! ITEMS ORDERED BEFORE 12 NOON POSTED SAME WORKING DAY, 1ST CLASS POST!!
This innovative nestbox with webcamera lets you watch & record inside view of garden birds as they lay eggs and bring up their chicks on your pc! Solid wood Birdboxview nesting box is fitted with tiny 6 LED Webcam placed to show the nesting area. The 1.5m usb2 cable attached to the camera is extended to 6.5m/21ft by the 5m usb2 extension cable. A protective sheath is supplied to protect the cable join and light switch. The pretty Birdboxview nestbox is 27cm tall to give a good view of the nesting area. Its 29mm entrance hole is great for sparrows, all sorts of tits and pied flycatchers amongst other common garden birds. The birdbox lid lifts up easily for camera angle adjustment and cleaning out. No external power source needed by the webcamera which gives real colour even in low light. Record and share the footage of nesting birds with friends and family! Full, simple instructions are included & comprehensive support service is also offered via our website, video tutorials and personal email to ensure you get the most out of this product. Our 60 DAYS COOL-OFF PERIOD allows for items that are bought as gifts and not opened immediately! The 1.3 Mega Pixel Webcam with built in microphone is fitted in the optimum position for viewing the nesting area. It has an HD CMOS colour sensor & external control switch and gives quality colour images day and night (but we don’t recommend leaving it on at night as the LEDs will disturb the birds natural sleep pattern). The webcam is compatible with XP, Vista, Windows 7, 8, 10 and Macs with operating systems later than OSX.