- Grinds for French Press to Espresso
- Designed & Engineered: Seattle, WA, USA
- Conical Burrs
- Speed to Grind: .8 to 1.1g/sec
- Bean Hopper Capacity: 8 oz (227g)
The ultimate domestic compact electric grinder with 40 grind settings to get that perfect grind and fresh flavour
If you are serious about coffee you will know it starts with the grind. The Baratza Encore is an entry-level commercial grade grinder and the perfect high-end domestic grinder at a great price. It delivers a great coffee-making experience and puts you in control right from the start. It is a solid all-rounder, whether you are looking for an espresso grinder or a grinder to help you explore that extensive range of brewing methods.
It features 40 individual grind settings, from fine to coarse and can please any palate of coffee machine with its array of accurate and repeatable settings. It has an accurate medium to coarse grind for the increasingly popular manual brew methods such as pour-over..
The Baratza Encore has durable, sharp 40mm conical burrs that produce consistent grinds. It is easy to adjust the settings, with a grind range from 250 to 1200 microns. Its unique speed control allows you to adjust the rotation of the burrs from 405 to 495 RPM. The slow speed reduces heat, noise, and static in the grinder and ensures that the beans feed smoothly through into the burrs.
It has a simple to use on/off switch and easy to clean parts, in short if you are looking for a top notch and inexpensive electric grinder that can deliver consistently then the Baratza Encore is for you.
– Perfect for drip-coffee and manual brews
– Setting for fine grind for espresso
– Flavourful, balanced extraction
– DC cooling motor
– Consistent grind
– Minimal noise, heat and static build up
– Grind range from 250 to 1200 microns
– Removable burrs for easy cleaning
– Included: UK plug (220v) – Dimensions: 37cm x 18cm x 20cm
– Capacity: Bean hopper – 227g; Grounds bin: 142g
– Weight: 5kg