- Aquaponics • Aquaculture • Hydroponics • Ponds • Aquarium use
- 100% PREMIUM QUALITY Virgin Polyethylene
- 6mm X 7mm – support about 35 pounds of fish per 56 Litres
- Colonize beneficial bacterial for hydroponically grown plants
- Only available from Cz Garden Supply (TM), USPTO and Amazon Brand Registry Protected
****100% PREMIUM QUALITY Virgin Polyethylene. NOT RECYCLED Material! Beware of sellers offering recycled media, which can be TOXIC! ****1 Gallon of K1 MICRO Bio Filter Media. K1 Bio Media has been one of the most well documented biological solutions for the treatment of water for ponds, aquariums, and waste water. Excellent for Discus breeding tanks and tanks used for growing fry as the unique action of the moving K1 reduces ammonia and nitrate much quicker than static media. This means you can feed higher protein foods more often without polluting the water. Great for DIY pond filters – Same media as used in Nexus Koi Filters. The K1 Bio Media is perfect DIY applications for moving bed filter applications and is research proven to be efficient. The K1 MICRO Bio Media provides maximum surface area for the growth of beneficial bacteria to colonize making this media very efficient. With matured bacteria, this media is the most efficient in removing ammonia and nitrites. The K1 micro Bio Media is designed to be self-cleaning and to constantly move freely within your filter, requiring little to no maintenance.