- RECOACTIV® Joint Tonic eases pain and protects joints the natural way with an Anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effect
- The first effects can be seen after just a few days! Your dog will experience less pain in his joints and will enjoy walking with you again
- Supports the regeneration of cartilage tissue, prevents and treats age-related impairments ( e.g. arthritis and hip dysplasia)
- Dog weight below 15kg: 10ml and above 15kg: 20ml – add to dog food daily or directly into the mouth – Application period 2-4 weeks or permanent
- Quick and safe delivery within 2-3 working days
The special formulation of natural ingredients characterises the Joint Care Tonicum. Many pet owners use it for arthritis, HD, or general joint problems.
Plenty of exercise is what matters most for pets. Unfortunately, joint problems and joint pain restrict movement for many dogs and take away the pet’s enjoyment of life. All movement is painful, impacts on general well-being and is often associated with poor food intake.
RECOACTIV ® supports recovery, has a very high level of acceptance in dogs during illness and, thanks to its liquid form, is much easier administered than powder and tablets.
At the same time it is characterised by a particularly high level of bioavailability. This means that the active substance is available and absorbed exactly where it is needed. Suitable for use in hip dysplasia (HD), arthritis and arthrosis. Special feature of the formula: Balanced concentration of devil’s claw, willow bark extract, horsetail extract and mussel extract (chondroitin / glucosamine). Devil’s claw and willow bark extract have an anti-inflammatory and pain relieving effect. Chrondroitin / glucosamine and horsetail are used to support the regeneration of cartilage tissue.
How to apply RECOACTIV® Joint Care Tonicum:
Up to 15kg: 10ml (1 tablespoon or 10ml in measuring cup) per day.
From 15kg: 20ml (2 tablespoons or 20ml in measuring cup) per day.
Add either to dog food or insert directly into mouth with a syringe (in case of absence of appetite).
2-4 weeks. If problems reemerge, RECOACTIV Joint Care Tonicum can be administered permanently.
Protein: 6.8%, Fat: 6.8%, Crude Ash: 1.1%, Crude Fibre: 1%, Moisture: 79%, Dietary Fibre: 8%