- High quality glass terrarium – the choice of professional herpetologists.
- Top opening – easy access for feeding & maintenance.
- Well ventilated with removable mesh top – for optimum airflow & dome lighting.
- Water-tight base – waterproof up to mesh side panel.
- Size: 50x40x30cm. Other sizes available.
Komodo Habitat Top Opening Reptile Terrarium Glass Habitats
Komodo Top Opening Reptile Terrariums are purpose built glass enclosures suitable for a range of species. Glass is an excellent material to have for damp and humid enclosures, and also works well for desert set ups, as it can be easier to create a heat gradient, although temperature will drop more rapidly at night. Komodo Glass terrarium habitats are easy to clean. The built in large ventilation panel will help keep the inside of the enclosure pleasant.
The top opening versions have a strong but removable lid to allow easy access to your pet and to aid with cleaning. As the lid is made from mesh it is possible to place a UV light above the mesh and your pet will still get the benefits, remember that mesh can filter upto 50% of the beneficial rays so you may require a bulb with a higher percentage of UVB.
- Leopard Geckos
- Frogs and Amphibians
- Young Bearded Dragons
- African Land Snails
- Other similar small or ground dwelling species
- 20 x 16 x 16 / 50 x 40 x 40cm