- Conure – Small
- Meyers and Senegals
- Quaker Please note – the above information should be used for guidance only – you know your bird best!
Help your feathered friend have a good night`s sleep.
Did you know that most Parrots need around 12 hours sleep per night? Most people only need 6 or 8 hours and that difference can have a big effect on your bird`s wellbeing.
Cozzzybird cage covers are made to provide your bird with the warmth, darkness and security needed to allow a good night’s sleep.
Because of our schedules, our birds often suffer. Increasing the amount of sleep that your bird gets to 12 hours each night will not only greatly improve your bird`s temperament, but more importantly, their health. Birds also like to feel secure.
Their natural habitat is often in the rainforests where they can sleep high in a tree, protected by the foliage it offers. A bird cage cover will give them the same security that a tall tree gives in the wild.
Cozzybird cage covers feature an innovative front flap secured with Velcro on both sides. This can easily be lifted to allow access to the cage door without removing the cover. This flap also makes the cage cover extremely easy to fit.
Although the cover fits snugly around the cage there is ample room to allow for any external feeders or other fixtures.
- Width 56cm (22”)
- Depth 51cm (20”)
- Height 102cm (40”)
- Machine washable on a cool wash.
- Made of durable, non-toxic poly-cotton fabric
- Easy to Use. Lightweight and easy to use, the innovative and unique design means one person can cover even the largest cage in one minute.
- Innovative Design. Secured on both sides with velcro, the front flap is easily lifted to allow cage door access without removal of the cover. This flap also makes application and removal of the cover so easy.
- Great Range of Sizes. Ava